Let's say you have some good friends named Lark and Melly. They live in the far-off land of Bapan, and you just don't get to talk to them as much as you used to. Well, do I have the answer to your predicament:
www.onesuite.com This online calling card has great international rates; Melly's family (especially her father) is pretty excited about the savings that onesuite offers. But if you call, just don't forget to check the time difference between your home and Japan...er, Bapan:)
3 comments:
Hello my sweet friends!!!
Just wanted to let you know I enjoy the blog very much and miss you guys tons! I talked to Donna last week, so that was nice. :) Thanks for the heads up about saving when calling Nippon... eer, Bapan. ;)
Oh how I'd forgotten about OneSuite...how much joy it brings to our little home in Moklahoma...love you both.
Somebody's crazy...
Post a Comment