Are you running out of blogs to browse? Does Comedy Central not update its clips of "The Daily Show" often enough for your liking? We feel your pain. Let me (Kelly) recommend a website that is guaranteed to bring you much joy and laughter. "Guess the Dictator/Sitcom Character" provided me with countless hours of procrastination-induced entertainment during my freshman year at Pepperdine. That was also the year when I spent lots of time downloading songs from Napster, until my conscience and the American court system convinced me that it wasn't a good idea. Fortunately for all of us, "Guess the Dictator..." is a perfectly legal means of enternainment. Enjoy!
www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
4 comments:
Hey! This is Dani and I just found this from Cris. And I'm very glad I did. Just yesterday we were thinking of you two. We were watching a t.v. show and the actress had a familiar voice and Lara and I said at the exact same time: "Wow, she sounds like Kelly Carpenter". We are freakish linked sisters (and it was true). I'm leaving for Sweden on thursday and although I had a xanga I'm soon to convert to blogspot to keep everyone up with what I'm doing there. This is coming to an inappropriately long comment so I'll end here.
Hey Mark,
This is Josh Gramling; we worked maintenance together one summer. I found the link to your page one day as I was browsing through some church pages. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and I hope you're doing well.
-Josh
We need more from the Barneches! :)
holy crap, that game's hilarious! I hope you guys are having a lovely time, keep up the good work.
Post a Comment