Wednesday, April 09, 2008

FREE MOVIE!

We have some really talented friends. If I were to describe to you all of the gifted dancers, singers, lawyers (and lawyers-to-be), teachers, business people, writers, filmmakers, counselors, PhDs, voice-over actors, foreign-language speakers, missionaries and do-gooders who have been part of our lives, you might think we were making it up. Trust me, we're not, but we'll spare you the bragging. I do, however, want to use this space to promote our friend Daniel Nayeri's latest project. He wrote a film, "The Cult of Sincerity," which made its debut on Youtube today. I just watched it and found it fantastic. You can access this movie right here. Or you can read more about it here.

And if you're our friend and you want us to promote YOUR next project, just say the word ; )

*A disclaimer: In Daniel's words, "For all those with vested interest in content (as pertaining to minors), the film would probably be a PG-13 if not for two F-words"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely genius that Daniel is....absolut genius.