This was the latter of the three categories.
Yesterday in Japan....

Mariko Shinoda to visit homes in nurse attire
Monday 29th June, 04:00 AM JST
TOKYO —
Mariko Shinoda, a model and member of the popular girl’s group AKB48, is taking part in a campaign for Internet access provider So-net Hikari. As a part of the campaign, Shinoda, 23, will dress up as a nurse and visit people’s homes.
Accompanied by the campaign character Momo no Hana at a promotional event, Shinoda wore the yellow nurse’s uniform that she also sports in the TV commercials. Regarding her role in the campaign, Shinoda commented, “We’re still in the process of figuring things out, so I’m nervous. I hope that I can share my love for TV with the people I visit.”
When asked what type of home she would like to visit, she answered, “It would be great if I could meet people who love TV, but don’t have much experience using the Internet, so that I can teach them how exciting it is.”
She also expressed her ambitions for a TV commercial in the future, saying, “I love curry, so I want to dress up in a costume resembling curry rice, using white and brown colors,” and implied that she would like to be served curry rice at the homes she visited.
Oh Japan....I miss you.
2 comments:
Truly awesome!
hahahaha, oh Japan....i miss you guys!
Post a Comment