
Cherry blossoms? No silly! These are plum blossoms! They are the first flowering tree of Spring and are Mito's main claim to horticultural fame.
Did I mention we are moving? We are the next in a long, glorious line of AETs to live in this fabulous house!

A pipe box I made for our friend Rusty as a going away present.

Our car...not recent...but a long unfulfilled request of my mother-in-law.
Our friend Garrett visited! Thanks for coming Garrett! We miss ya! Good luck on that Ph.D!
Doing Community Service for my latest DUI? No, just cleaning up the side of the Nakagawa river for your average, everyday, Japanese elementary school salmon releasing!

The good folks at Joto Elementary School released almost 3,000 of those little Salmon fish into the river that day. I still never figured out if the kids viewed them as pets or as future school lunch....

Our car...not recent...but a long unfulfilled request of my mother-in-law.
Our friend Garrett visited! Thanks for coming Garrett! We miss ya! Good luck on that Ph.D!
Doing Community Service for my latest DUI? No, just cleaning up the side of the Nakagawa river for your average, everyday, Japanese elementary school salmon releasing!
The good folks at Joto Elementary School released almost 3,000 of those little Salmon fish into the river that day. I still never figured out if the kids viewed them as pets or as future school lunch....
7 comments:
So good to see Mark's shining face!
Mmmmm....Salmon.
9 weeks 'til we see ya
"scotty mc'joey"??? Oh, Marky, what is our beloved neenernoggin smoking?
how are the mdfj coming? btw you're tandom bicycle picture is awesome!!!
i miss you guys :( it's getting so close!!
cris
I thought you might want to put the Recent Comments in your sidebar
-John
Post a Comment