Life in under 500 square feet (still!)...
I LOVE IT! it's so giant compared to your apartment. surely those aren't the only pictures...i want to see more!
I love that parasol!! Where did you get it? Barb
Wow! This is your new home?? It's so beautiful!!! When is the open house? I would like to come by and see to get some idea for decoration because I'm not good at it...:(
Love it!! I am with Cris...I want to see more. It looks so warm and inviting. Nice job decorating. Can't wait to see it in person...
I forgot to mention my favorite parts....the arched doorways and the beautiful fireplace.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! it's so giant compared to your apartment. surely those aren't the only pictures...i want to see more!
I love that parasol!! Where did you get it? Barb
Wow! This is your new home?? It's so beautiful!!! When is the open house? I would like to come by and see to get some idea for decoration because I'm not good at it...:(
Love it!! I am with Cris...I want to see more. It looks so warm and inviting. Nice job decorating. Can't wait to see it in person...
I forgot to mention my favorite parts....the arched doorways and the beautiful fireplace.
Post a Comment