Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Latest News...

Just in case you missed the latest edition of the Sooner Catholic...be sure to check out page 7. And, just in case you happen to own a company and would like to hire some hard-working individuals who are new to America, CALL ME--putting that in caps does not fully convey my desperation at the moment:)

3 comments:

Damon and Amy said...

What a great article!! I hope that drums up some business for you. I wonder if you might be able to get an article placed in The Oklahoman?? Any kind of free advertising is good, right?

Kristy Collins said...

KELLY!!! I am so proud of you!!!!! What a great article - I really hope it leads to more employment opportunities for your clients. :)

Kristy Collins said...

P.S. I love the photos of your home...it looks SO perfect! I particularly love the red door behind the archway. Chris and I are moving in a few weeks as well! We are so excited to paint and make it our own...we have all become such grown-ups (who are still really youthful and fun, of course)!