Monday, December 22, 2008

Coming Soon...

I know, I know, you're probably holding your breath in anticipation, but you'll have to wait just a bit longer. We have lots of pictures from our trip to Brazil to share with you, but we haven't yet had time to post them, what with recovering from that trip and preparing for our upcoming Holiday Tour 2008 (a bit more domestic and a lot more snowy than our trip south of the border). May I suggest that you visit Cris' blog in the meantime? Perhaps that will whet your appetite for the posts and pictures to come, which will include such hits as "Kelly holds Jesus' hand," "Mark hates the Dulles aiport," "cable cars are freaky" and "you really should wear more sunscreen when vacationing in a location so close to the equator." Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Cris said...

Let's play "guess who said that?"

"Ugh! I didn't even get any tanlines today! I'm totally not wearing sunscreen tomorrow."

You should really listen to your younger, wiser, missionary sister. :)