Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Brasil! Part I


Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro

Rio is so amazing, even Jesus has decided to take up residence there.



Thanksgiving party for LST readers...it was so fun!


High speed shot from the dune buggy...


I'm pretty sure this is what heaven looks like....


This is Kelly and I underneath the world's largest cashew tree. And, mind you, this isn't like "world's biggest reclining, golden, hand blown, inlaid, near a major body of water, buddha" which claims its' significance by attaching more adjectives onto its' name. No, this is THE largest cashew tree in the world. No exceptions.



Plane landing in Sao Paulo.

2 comments:

Zoomi said...

Beautiful pictures!! Now I want to go to Brazil!
Hope you all had wonderful Holiday!

Damon and Amy said...

Yea!! You finally posted pictures from the trip. Love them. Those beaches look amazing but I am most jealous of you for seeing the world's largest cashew tree.